tis’ the season…. to dress fancy

I wish I could be home for Christmas but this year it wasn’t possible so I’m spending it with friends. I’m actually really excited because on Christmas day I am going to bake my favorite apple pie and head to the movies to see Django Unchained! I am just in love with Kerry Washington as in actress ever since I got hooked on Scandal (every Thursday my twitter fam and I go nuts!). When this time of year rolls around I gravitate toward classic elegant looks with a twist. So it’s no surprise I pulled out my vintage jacquard bell skirt for the day!

Denim Top & Necklace: Forever 21 | Skirt: Vintage (Thrifted) | Booties & Clutch: Zara
Bracelet: Top Shop
I would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday!
ps…these red booties are now on sale!
xx
Share:

11 Comments

1. December 25, 2012 / 3:59 am

I’m addicted to Scandal too! So good!

2. December 25, 2012 / 4:53 am

Fab look luv that skirt !!! I’m hooked on scandal as well

3. December 25, 2012 / 8:45 pm

Jacquard and the holidays. Boy, Monroe you really know it! LOL

4. December 26, 2012 / 3:42 am

That skirt is such a special piece, I totally love it.
    I also think that the way you layered the necklace under the collar of the shirt is really lovely.

Ava Tallulah

5. December 26, 2012 / 5:35 am

the details in that skirt are so dainty this look is so feminine with that punch of red from the heels awesome outfit!

6. December 26, 2012 / 4:13 pm

This look is SO lovely!! That skirt is perfect, and I love the chain collar necklace against the denim. I have those boots in pink, but now that they’re on sale, I may have to add the red to my closet:-).

7. December 27, 2012 / 1:39 am

Ha yes! Cause I’m so there with you on twitter on thursday and I’m seriously going through Scandal withdrawal. I mean seriously! Anyway I love that skirt! and the necklace is so cute!

8. May 15, 2013 / 10:44 am

Hallo wundersch├Âne frau..dein foto gef├Ąllt mir..du bist echt s├╝sse..h├╝bsche.du siehst super sexy im Glockenrock aus…geiler weiter glockenrock gef├Ąllt mir wow geiler glockenrock….w├╝rde gerne das mal live sehen wollen wenn du den lederrock trags….l.g….ps wow du bist traum…….wunder sch├Âne Lady